This is a comprehensive cleaning and sanitation course series designed to teach participants the essentials of food microbiology, cleaning methodologies, sanitary equipment design, sanitation preventive controls, and regulatory requirements. A one day Cleaning and Sanitation Basics course will be offered, followed by a two day Advanced CIP course. Participants will receive a $100 discount by attending both courses.
For more information and registration, follow the links below.
- Basic Microbiology
- Characterization of Process Soils
- Basic Sanitation Chemistry and Water Quality
- Cleaning Methodologies
- Master Sanitation Schedules
- Monitoring and Verification of Cleaning
- Regulatory Basics and Recordkeeping
- Microbiology of Biofilm
- CIP Cleaning Chemicals and Water Quality
- CIP Systems
- Mixproof Valves, Aseptic Valves and Applications
- Records and Regulatory Oversight
- CIP Demonstrations
- FSMA and Sanitation Preventive Controls